Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research results or best practices that have not been submitted for publication elsewhere. Submissions must adhere to the following:
- The submission of papers is preceded by the submission of abstracts. After a short review process, all authors will be notified and will receive a paper submission ID. Paper submissions require the abstract to have been accepted in the aforementioned process.
- Do not provide authors contact information in any of your submitted files. Only authors added to the submission through the form will be included.
- A paper may not exceed 6,000 words, the total paper length cannot exceed 30 A5 pages. Please use the template provided to you during the submission process.
- Generally, late submissions and submissions exceeding the length requirement will be rejected automatically without further review.
- Each submission must provide four keywords.
- Submissions will only be accepted through the HICL website (https://hicl.org) and should be provided in digital text and PDF format.
- Graphics and images will be printed in grayscale and must be readable on A5 (148×210 mm) paper.
- The official conference language for abstracts, papers, and presentations is English.
- Papers that went through a positive review process are to be published in the HICL book series as well as open access through the TUHH library and the HICL website. An oral presentation is required.